Semester Reflection

This semester was a great experience for me. I learned a lot through this course and made many friends. Initially, I was worried about my subjects. But later on with the proper understanding, I found this program to be interesting. It was different from my country as here we have to do a lot of assignments on laptops. Whereas in my country most of the work has to be done by pen and paper only.
    The most difficult subject for me was programming. It was new to me as in my country I never learned about this subject. It includes working with visual studio and making console application using computer language. However, with the help of my professor and my friends, I gained proper knowledge and improved my skills in this particular program and was able to score good marks in this subject.
    Another program that I found interesting was communication. I found it to be beneficial as it helped me to gain knowledge about various things around the world and business life. Such as study skills, teamwork, and business writing that will help me to get a good job.
    The one subject that I found to be most interesting to me was hardware. From my childhood, I had a keen interest in computers and their parts. As in the beginning of our semester, we were provided with desktop pc to work with its parts. It was fascinating to know about different parts such as motherboard, graphics card, hard drive, Ram.
    As we are moving towards the ends of our semester I learned a lot of things and had a wonderful experience with the faculty members and other fallow students. I was very confused about some things about this program but all my problems and my doubts got clear as I headed towards the end of the semester. Summing up, I loved studying this semester.“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” (PelĂ©). And I am looking forward to carrying this program as my career option.

15 Quotes that Will Inspire You to Study Harder. (2019, September 27). Retrieved from https://www.oxbridgeacademy.edu.za/blog/15-quotes-will-inspire-study-harder-2018/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to college Life

Study skills

Teamwork